Join us in creating the world we want to live in!
allgo has weathered more than two decades of volatile political and economic climates. Through hard work, passion and commitment, allgo’s staff, board and volunteers of the organization managed to keep the doors of allgo open during all these years.
allgo is funded by progressive foundations, fundraising events, and individual donors. allgo is determined to continue its work and by supporting allgo you have an opportunity to invest in an organization by, for and about queer people of color.
Join us in helping to create a state that honors and embraces who we are and actively demonstrates that through civil rights and progressive legislation. Be a part of this beautiful, powerful and necessary work by giving your support today.
WILL YOU SUPPORT US?
Your tax deductible donation of:
- $25 provides supplies for one session of community outreach focusing on LGBT health and safer sex
- $100 covers the cost for 4 film screenings and discussions
- $250 supports publicity to inform our community about an allgo event.
Consider joining the In My Hands Monthly Donor Sustainability Program:
- $25 a month allows allgo to host 3 statewide dialogues for the multi issue action teams
- $50 per month provides scholarships for 5 individuals to attend allgo’s statewide annual summit
- $100 per month for a year gives 44 women access to an affordable annual mammogram
Volunteer: allgo depends on the time, energy and expertise of volunteers. Volunteer opportunities include serving on event planning committees, working events, computer work, DJ services, writing for the newsletter, designing publicity materials, facilitating workshops and groups, etc. If you are interested in volunteering with allgo please contact us for more information.
In-Kind Support: As an organization that is grassroots in philosophy and governance, allgo continues to use the expertise and resources of time, space, and materials that are donated by supporters. Please contact us if you would like to discuss opportunities for in-kind support.
Monthly Sustainers: If you’re ready to make a monthly contribution to allgo you can do so contacting us at the office at (512) 472-2001 or you can set-up a recurring payment via Paypal by clicking the button below.
Donations are tax deductible.