allgo offers a variety of programs to support QPOC. Our programming broadly falls into the following categories: cultural arts, wellness, and social justice.
Our cultural arts programming includes:
- An annual season of offerings beginning every November with Day of the Dead/Dia de los Muertos.
- Our Artist-in-Residence program that supports an established or emerging artist and offers opportunities for community engagement with the artist through workshops, dialogues, performances, and exhibits.
- Breast care education and information, and access to free mammograms and breast exams once a year.
- HIV/AIDS prevention and safer sex education and supplies.
- Wellness workshops/discussions and support programs
–MoC (Men of Color)
- Annual Statewide Queer People of Color Activist Summit.
- Brown Papers and other educational materials.
- Anti-oppression consultancies and trainings.
- Activism for and partnerships with sister organizations and coalitions on issues such as immigrant and refugee rights, anti-violence, sexual freedom, and reproductive justice.