allgo is funded by progressive foundations, fundraising events, and individual donors. Investing in allgo is investing in an organization by, for, and about queer people of color. Join us in the powerful and necessary work of creating a state that honors and embraces who we are.
Your tax-deductible donation of:
- $25 provides supplies for one session of community outreach focusing on LGBT health and safer sex
- $100 covers the cost for 4 film screenings and discussions
- $250 supports publicity to inform our community about an allgo event.
Consider joining the In My Hands Monthly Donor Sustainability Program:
- $25 a month allows allgo to host 3 statewide dialogues for the multi issue action teams
- $50 per month provides scholarships for 5 individuals to attend allgo’s Annual Statewide Activist Summit
- $100 per month for a year gives 44 women access to an affordable annual mammogram
We always appreciate and accept any amount or one-time donation at any time.
Donations are tax-deductible.